Tanqueray No TEN Gin 70cl
- A super-premium gin making perfectly balanced gin tonic and an excellent base for martinis and cocktails
- This award -winning product is the only gin in the prestigious globally acclaimed San Francisco Spirits Hall of Fame
- Fresh citrus and camomile flowers with a light sherbet and juniper finish
- The subtle flavours are best enjoyed in martinis, or with tonic and slice of grapefruit
- Distilled in small batches with fresh citrus fruits, camomile flowers and other hand selected botanicals
- It is a super-premium gin perfect for creating the ultimate martini and other classic cocktails
Charles Tanqueray created the world's finest gin in 1830 and it is made today to the same classic, timeless recipe. He went on to create Tanqueray No. Ten, which set the standard as the first ultra-premium gin. Every bottle carries a seal marking Charles Tanqueray's name, a symbol of quality and more than 180 years of distilling excellence. The base of the bottle for Tanqueray No. Ten resembles a citrus press, symbolic of the fresh Mexican limes, Florida oranges and pink grapefruits that are distilled in every small batch of the gin.
Tanqueray No. Ten Gin is distilled four times with Tanqueray's standard gin botanicals of refreshing juniper, peppery coriander, aromatic angelica and sweet liquorice. Fresh citrus fruits - limes, oranges and pink grapefruit - are then added with camomile flowers in Tiny Ten, the still from which the liquid gets its name. It is best enjoyed with tonic water, plenty of ice and a wedge of pink grapefruit, or with dry vermouth and a twist of pink grapefruit in a perfect martini.
Tanqueray No. Ten Gin has won also multiple awards including recent accolades from the World's 50 Best Bars (Drinks International Brands Report 2016). They judged it the top trending gin, the best-selling gin and the bartender's overall favourite spirit.